The Mini Acid Cabinet 10 Litre Sump 710H x 457W x 305W By Elite offers a convenient place to store dangerous chemicals, solvents or hazardous substances which may be used in the workplace. This steel acid cabinet conforms to HSG51 & DSEAR 2002. It is finished in bright, white RAL 9010 and comes with EliteGuard anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against bacteria such as E.Coli & MRSA.
This cabinet comes with GHS labels, the primary label is 'corrosion' and other labels are supplied loose including 'aquatic toxicity' 'harmful' or 'irritant'. Signage labels are easy peel to allow switching of the primary label depending on what is being stored within the cabinet. It is the responsibility of the user to make sure the correct signage is displayed on the cabinet, in accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in white RAL 9010
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 10 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.