Our Chrome Wire Shelving Bay 1625H x 355D is an ideal storage solution for any commercial or industrial environment. Use in dry store areas for kitchens, catering, retail displays, engineering, medical stores, hospitality. Finished in hard wearing blue zinc chrome, our chrome wire shelving units are strong and robust. Available in nine length options the starter bay includes four uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars.
Featuring fully adjustable shelf heights at 25mm, you can also add additional shelves. They have a large load capacity of upto 300kg UDL. Shelving units are quick and easy to assemble, bolt free and no specialist tools are required. An open wire design allows for excellent air flow and light penetration.
Extension bays are available to add and these include 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay.
- 1625mm high x 355mm deep
- Seven length sizes: 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Each shelf has up to 300kg load capacity
- Delivered in component form to assemble on site
There are 87 size combinations of chrome wire shelving units. Other heights available include 1820mm and 2130mm. For more information and pricing, please call our sales team.
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.