This Chrome Wire Shelving Bay 1625H x 305D is a practical storage solution for a wide range of environments. Use in retail, healthcare, hospitality, medical or engineering. Suitable for use in dry store areas, this chrome shelving unit is finished in hard wearing blue zinc chrome with open wire design for air flow.
This starter bay is 1625mm in height and includes 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars. Add-on bays are available to add and create a run of shelving. Add-on bays include 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay.
Our chrome shelving unit kits are very quick and easy to assemble on site. They are bolt free and no specialist tools are required. The shelves are fully adjustable with shelf heights every 25mm. Each shelf can hold up to 300kg UDL.
- 1625mm high x 305mm deep
- Five length sizes: 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options are available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
*Note Load Capacity based on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle - Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.