Use our Chrome Wire Shelving Bay 1625H x 610D in a wide range of working environments. Reduce costs and improve access with one of our efficient chrome wire shelving units. Ideal to use in dry store areas in catering, hospitality, retail, engineering, medical stores, healthcare and industrial.
The starter bay is 1625mm in height and comes with 4 uprights with adjustable feet and 4 shelves with plastic collars. The shelves are fully adjustable and take up to 300kg load capacity. You can add additional shelves every 25mm. Extension bays are available to add-on. These come with 2 uprights and 4 shelves. 8 add on clips are included to connect to the starter bay.
Our wire chrome shelving is finished in hard wearing blue zinc chrome making it a strong, robust storage option. Quick and easy to assemble with no special tools required.
- 1625mm high x 610mm deep
- Eight length sizes: 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options are available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.