The Cantilever ESD Workbench Kit A - Single Drawer & Cupboard can be used in an electrical environment as a repair or assembly bench. This industrial workbench comes with a single drawer and cupboard both in blue which easily clip in and out. They are also fitted on glide runners for easy movement. The cantilever design means you can get maximum leg room and adjustable feet come as standard which come in handy for uneven surfaces.
The Lamstat 20mm thick worktop surface protects components from accidental electrostatic discharge. Charge can build up on people or tools and cause damage. The Lamstat has surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. Made from plastic laminate it is heat resistant and conforms with IEC61340 Standard. It also has chemical resistance: Resistance to organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
There are a range of ESD accessories which you can add to your workbench so you can be permanently attached to an earth to prevent static build up. You can add wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers. (These do not come with the workbench and they may cause the lead time to be extended).
- Sizes: 840H x 750D x 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Drawer & cupboard on glide runners and easy clip in & out
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
*Other colours availble for drawer's, however this can effect the lead time please call 3D Storage for further details.
* EDS Wrist Strap NOT Included, please add on extras page
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.