Discover our Cantilever ESD Workbench Kit B complete with Triple Drawer & Cupboard. This industrial workbench features strong, welded, tubular frames powder coated in hard wearing light grey. Additional channel supports provide extra strength and the cantilever design allows for maximum leg room. Adjustable feet come as standard to level on uneven ground. Use in electrical or electonic environments as a repair or assembly bench.
The Lamstat worktop is 20mm thick and comes in grey. It has a surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms and it conforms with IEC61340 Standard. Particularly useful to prevent electrical build up which can cause damage to items being worked on. Static charge can build up on people or tools, you can be permanently attached to an earth to prevent the charge build up. The anti-static worktop is heat and chemical resistant: Resistant to organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petrol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
Complete with a triple drawer and cupboard in blue. The drawers are fitted on glide runners for easy movement and they easily clip in and out. You can add a range of static dissipative accessories to your workbench including wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers. (Please note these are not included with the bench and can extend the lead time).
- Sizes: 840H x 750D with three width sizes 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Triple drawer in blue
- Cupboard in blue
- Other colours available but extended lead times apply (please call us)
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
* EDS Wrist Strap NOT Included, please add on extras page