Buy Probe Powerbox 1 Door, 10 Compartment Charge & Store Laptop Locker to keep laptops stored away securely, fully charged and ready to use. This locker has 10 individual compartments and a single door. Great for use in education, medical facilities, factories, offices, call centres or retail. You can choose from a range of top quality locking options to secure the locker.
This laptop locker is the only charging locker on the market tested to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010 highest standard for your peace of mind. You can have either a 3 pin plug or USB-A & USB-C charging connection. (A storage only version of this locker is available to select in the drop down box). The charging locker is supplied with an IEC-C inlet which is powered by a 2 metre 'kettle lead' to plug into a mains socket.
- Tested to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010 standards
- USB-A & USB-C connection or UK 240v
- Probe power spine wih IEC-C inlet
- 2 metre kettle lead (included) to plug into mains
- Storage only option
- Vertical Entry: 150mm
- Overall dimensions: 1780H x 380W x 460D
- Doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge
- Manufactured from sturdy 0.9 and 0.7mm steel
- All compartments have scratch resistant lock covers
- Number plates are available along with engraved key fobs for locker identification
- Each compartment has a rear perforated panel for heat dissipation
- UK Manufactured
- Camlocks with 2 Keys
- Or hasp & staple locks to use with a padlock (not included)
- 4 Digit scroll combination locks
- Electronic digital combination locks
- Master Keys are available
Product Weight: Approx. 46KG
All Probe Powerbox Lockers should be fixed off the wall, with battens, by 25mm for air movement
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.