Hazardous Storage Cabinet 900H x 460W x 460D has been designed for the workplace. Store hazardous chemicals in a safe, lockable place with integral 7 litre capacity sump. It is vital that employers comply with the control of hazardous substances on their premises. This COSHH cabinet comes in hazardous yellow with Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection.
- 0.7mm mild steel carcass and 0.9mm door construction
- "No Snag" handles with 2 keys
- 1 Adjustable galvanised shelf with 70kg UDL
- Shelves are spill-retaining
- Integral liquid tight sump with 7 litre capacity
- New regulation labels to fit on site
- Powder coated hazardous yellow
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.