The Yellow COSHH Cupboard 900H x 900W x 460D is ideal for use in the workplace to keep chemicals stored correctly. Featuring a galvanised shelf with superior spill management and integral sump. It is vital that employers comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments. This hazardous substance cabinet complies with COSHH regulations.
- 0.7mm mild steel carcass construction
- 0.9mm door construction
- "No Snag" Handles
- Adjustable galvanised shelf
- Integral liquid tight sump to encourage the correct handling of spills
- New regulation labels included to fit on site
- Shelves have UDL of 70kg
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.