The Cantilever ESD Workbench Kit C - Drawers & Louvered Panel has been designed for use in an electrical environment to use as an assembly or repair bench. 840mm in height and 750mm deep with a choice of 1200W, 1500W or 1800W size options. This industrial workbench has a cantilever design to allow more leg room and adjustable feet for uneven surfaces. It comes with a blue drawer, blue cupboard and louvered panel.
Static charge can build up on people or tools and cause damage to the items being worked on. The Lamstat worktop has being specifically made for static controlled areas. The Lamstat has surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. It is made from plastic laminate which is heat resistant and conforms with IEC61340 standard. It also has chemical resistance: Resistant to organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petrol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
The workbench is fitted with 2 x 4mm wrist strap socketswhich provide an increased level of static build up. ESD accessories are available to add to your order (they are not included with the bench) such as wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers.
- Sizes: 840H x 750D with three width sizes 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Blue cupboard
- Blue drawer (other colours available on an extended lead time, call our sales office)
- Louvered panel
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
* EDS Wrist Strap NOT Included, please add on extras page
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.