Full Height Dangerous Cabinet 1830H x 915W x 457D by Elite offers a large 36 litre sump capacity and three adjustable shelves for organising dangerous substances in the workplace. Securely store chemicals, solvents and paints as classified by CHIP & CLP regulations.
This robust chemical cabinet offers good structural stability and safely contains spillages within it's leak proof sump. Finished in eye catching bright yellow with an epoxy powder coated paint finish. GHS labels are supplied loose for you to fix on site - labels include flammable, oxidising and explosive.
Next day delivery available, subject to stock and availability, please call our sales team on 01924 635155 for more information.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.