The 3/4 Height Dangerous Cabinet 1525H x 915W x 457D by Elite has plenty of space to store chemicals safely in the workplace. Use in industrial applications, factories, workshops or hospitals to store dangerous substances, chemicals or solvents as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
GHS labels are included for you to fix on site, they are easy peel making it easy to switch between labels. 3 point locking with 2 keys comes as standard with a stylish chrome handle. The cabinet has been finished with epoxy powder coated paint in bright hazardous yellow.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Fully welded leak proof sump
- GHS labels included
- Complete with chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.