The Hazardous Stackable Cabinet 710H x 915W x 457D can be used alongside the Dangerous Stackable Cabinet 610H x 915W x 457D by Elite. Use in the workplace, manufacturing, industrial or hospitals to keep chemicals and solvents secure. This cabinet comes with 3 point locking and 2 keys along with a stylish chrome handle. It comes complete with GHS easy peel labels and conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Chrome handle
- One adjustable shelf
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.