Dangerous Stackable Cabinet 610H x 915W x 457D by Elite offers a secure, lockable space to keep dangerous substances and chemicals. Featuring a large 30 litre sump to collect any spillages and secure 3 point locking with 2 keys. You can stack this cabinet with the 710H x 915W x 457D version (like in the second image, the 610H cabinet is on top).
This steel cabinet comes with an epoxy powder coated paint finish in bright hazardous yellow. GHS labels are included for you to fix on site. Flammable, oxidising and explosive are supplied loose and they are easy peel.
Conforms to Health & Safety Executive HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.