Discover the Yellow COSHH Floor Chest with Flat Top 510H by Elite. Complete with a secure hasp & staple lock fitting (padlock not included) to keep contents safe. Store chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP & new CLP regulations in this practical storage chest. It comes with a 15 litre fully welded leak proof sump and easy peel GHS labels to fix on site. This dangerous chest conforms to Health & Safety Guide HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.