The Slim 20 Ltr Hazardous Cabinet 1830H x 610W x 457D by Elite has been designed to fit into narrow spaces while still offering a secure place to store dangerous substances. Complete with 3 adjustable shelves, use this quality chemical cabinet in factories, hospitals, laboratories and schools. You can store solvents, paints and hazardous chemicals in the workplace as classified by CHIP & new CLP regulations.
An epoxy powder coated paint finish in bright yellow comes as standard along with 3 point locking and 2 keys. Easy peel GHS labels are included for you to fix on site. The 20 litre leak proof sump within the cabinet safely contains any spillages. Fully compliant to HSG51 & DSEAR 2002 Health & Safety Executive Guides.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.