The PPE Cabinet with Mesh Door, Rail & Shelves 1830H x 1220W x 459D has been fabricated from 0.9mm thick steel. Use this PPE cabinet in the workplace to store PPE required to keep employees safe. This personal protective equipment cabinet would be ideal to use in construction, healthcare, manufacturing or warehouses. It comes with mesh doors offering high visibility for supervisors to check contents of the cupboard.
The left hand side of the cupboard comes with three removable half-width shelves, you can organise face shields, protective head wear, goggles, face masks and hand sanitizers. On the right hand side there is a hanging rail to store protective garments. This steel PPE cupboard comes with sky blue doors (RAL 5015) and silver grey frame (RAL 7001). Three way locking with chrome handle comes as standard.
- Aperture Size: LHS 1695 x 535 RHS 1695 x 500
- Double doors with mesh panels
- 3 half width shelves which are removable and 75 kg UDL per shelf
- Weighs 92kg
- Cabinet is enclosed at the front by reinforced, rebated doors
- 0.9mm thick steel construction
- Welded & riveted
- 3 way locking with chrome handle
- Electro statically powder coated paint finish
- Silver grey frame with sky blue doors
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders. Delivery could be via pallet service to kerbside
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.