The PPE Cabinet with Mesh Door, Rail & Shelves 1830H x 915W x 459D is a practical unit for organising PPE equipment. It is the responsibility of the employer to provide the right PPE to protect their staff from injury or harm. Use this versatile PPE cupboard to store goggles, face shields, safety boots, ear protectors and also hang high visibility jackets. Use in a range of environments including healthcare, construction, manufacturing and factories.
This cabinet comes with mesh vision panel doors and a PPE sticker. It is finished with an electro-statically powder coated paint finish in silver grey RAL 7001 for the frame and sky blue RAL 5015 doors.
- Aperture Size: LHS 1695 x 385, RHS 1695 x 345
- Double doors with mesh panels
- 3 half width shelves which are removable & 75kg UDL per shelf
- Unit weighs 75kgs
- Cabinet is enclosed at the front by reinforced, rebated doors
- PPE sticker included
- 0.9mm thick steel construction
- Welded & riveted
- 3 point locking with a chrome handle
- Electro statically powder coated paint finish
- Silver grey frame with sky blue doors
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.