Use our Perma Plus Chrome Shelving 1625H x 355D starter bay in a wide range of working environments. Finished with a hard-wearing antibacterial epoxy coating, this chrome shelving unit would be an ideal storage solution for hygiene conscious areas. Use in freezers, food manufacturing, walk-in cold rooms, chillers, hospitals and medical. Suitable for use in harsh, cold environments.
This chrome shelving bay comes complete with a 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee. It is 99.9% effective against most common bacterial strains. All of our standard units are 1625mm high and come in a range of length options. 4 epoxy coated uprights with adjustable feet are included along with 4 shelves and plastic collars. Shelves are fully adjustable at 25mm and can hold up to 300kg.
You can select add on bays to create a run of shelving. 2 epoxy coated uprights are included along with 4 shelves and 2 add-on clips to connect to the starter bay. Additional shelves are available to add on the next page.
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options are available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
- 1625mm high x 355mm deep
- 7 length sizes: 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee.
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.