The Cantilever ESD Workbench Kit D with Triple Drawer & Louvered Panel is a quality manufactured workshop bench that has been made specifically for static controlled areas. Use as an assembly or repair bench in electrical or electronic industries. Featuring a strong welded tubular frame in powder coated light grey with channel supports for extra strength. The cantilever design allows for maximum leg room and adjustable feet work on uneven surfaces.
ESD workbenches have static dissipative properties, the Lamstat worktop (grey) is 20mm thick and protects items being worked on from being damaged by static electricity. Components are protected from accidental electrostatic discharge. Lamstat has surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. It is made from plastic laminate and is heat resistant. It conforms with IEC61340 Standard. It also has chemical resistance: resistant to organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petrol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
ESD accessories can be added (not included with workbench) at the extras page. Choose wrist straps, easrth/ground leads and circuit brakers. The workbench comes complete with a blue triple drawer, cupboard and louvered panel for organising tools and components.
- Sizes: 840H x 750D with three width sizes 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Blue triple drawers
- Blue cupboard
- Louvered panel with pinboard
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
*Other colours availble for drawer's, however this can effect lead time please call 3D Storage for further details
* EDS Wrist Strap NOT Included, please addon extras page
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.