Plastic Plus Shelving Solid Bays 1625H x 460D are designed for use in any commercial or industrial environment. Easy to clean, this shelving bay would be particularly useful in areas where hygiene is top priority. Use in catering, hospitality, food manufacturing, medical or healthcare. This plastic shelving bay has strong box section shelves made from epoxy-coated, electroplated steel, with removable hygienic polymer shelf panels. The panels are solid but there is a vented option available.
This shelving bay is quick and easy to assemble. Bolt free with no special tools required.
- Each shelf holds up to 360kg equally distributed load
- Temperature resistant -29 degrees to +88 degrees
- Comes with 4 epoxy coated uprights
- Anti-bacterial epoxy coating
- Adjustable feet
- 4 shelves with plastic collars
- Fully adjustable shelf heights every 25mm
- Available in 48 size variations
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI standard 2 - food equipment for all environments including cold-rooms and freezers
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.