The Cantilever ESD Workbench with Lamstat Worktop is an industrial general workbench which can be used in any electrical or electronic industry. Quite often static electricity can build up on tools and cause damage to the item being worked on. This quality workbench comes complete with a 20mm thick Lamstat ESD (electro-static-discharge) worktop which prevents static build up. Lamstat has a surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. It is made from plastic laminate and conforms with IEC61340 Standard.
Lamstat has chemical resistance: resistant to organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petrol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
2 x 4mm wrist strap sockets allow workers to be permanently attached to an earth to prevent the charge build up. We have a range of additional ESD accessories which you can add as an extra such as wrist straps, circuit breakers and earth/ground leads. (These are not included with the bench & lead times may be extended for accessories).
This anti static workstation has a strong build with a welded tubular frame finished in light grey and channel supports for extra strength. The cantilever design allows users to get more leg room and the feet come adjustable as standard. Delivered in knock down form with easy to follow assembly instructions.
- Sizes: 840H x 750D with three width sizes 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.