The Perma Plus Chrome Shelving 1625H x 305D has been designed for use in specialist environments. Use in freezers, chillers or food store rooms. This wire shelving unit would also be useful in medical & healthcare settings and hygiene sensitive areas.
Finished in a hard-wearing anti-bacterial epoxy coating with open wire design. This unit comes with 10 year anti-microbial and corrosion guarantee. It is 99.9% effective against most common bacterial straings making it an ideal storage solution for environments that are extremely hygiene conscious.
This starter bay is 1625H and comes in a range of length options. 4 epoxy powder coated uprights are included with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars. You can add extension bays at the next page to create a run of shelving. These include 2 epoxy coated uprights, 4 shelves and 2 add-on clips to connect to the starter bay. Shelves are fully adjustable with heights every 25mm. You can also add extra shelves at the next page. Shelves can hold up to 300kg UDL.
Our anti-bacterial chrome wire shelving units are very easy to assemble. No specialist tools are required.
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
- 1625mm high x 305mm deep
- Four length sizes: 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee.
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.