The Perma Plus Chrome Shelving 1625H x 610D is a heavy duty storage solution with anti-microbial protection. Use this wire shelving unit in working environments where hygiene is of high importance. Such as walk-in cold rooms, freezers, chillers, food manufacturing, hospitals & medical. A great option for harsher, cold environments. Our perma plus shelving units come complete with 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee.
This starter unit is 1625H and includes 4 epoxy coated uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars. You can add an extension bay to create a longer run of shelving. The add-on bay includes 2 epoxy coated uprights, 4 shelves and 2 add-on clips to connect to the starter bay. Fully adjustable shelf heights every 25mm and you can add extra shelves on the next page. Shelves can hold up to 300kg UDL.
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options are available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
- 1625mm high x 610mm deep
- 8 length sizes: 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee.
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.