Plastic Plus Shelving Vented Bays 1625H x 460D have the strength of steel with the corrosion resistant qualities of plastic. Constructed from strong box section shelves and made from epoxy-coated, electroplated steel. This shelving units comes with removable hygienic polymer shelf panels. The shelf panels are vented but solid options are available. Plastic plus shelving conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 for food equipment. Suitable for all environments including cold rooms and freezers.
This shelving bay is quick and easy to assemble. Bolt free with no special tools required.
- Each shelf holds up to 360kg equally distributed load
- Temperature resistant -29 degrees to +88 degrees
- Comes with 4 epoxy coated uprights
- Anti-bacterial epoxy coating
- Adjustable feet
- 4 shelves with plastic collars
- Fully adjustable shelf heights every 25mm
- Available in 48 size variations
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI standard 2 - food equipment for all environments including cold-rooms and freezers
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.