Highly resistant Plastic Plus Shelving Vented Bays 1625H x 610D are designed for food manufacturing environments. Great for use in cold rooms or freezers, this shelving bay is temperature resistant from -29 degrees to +88 degrees. Constructed from strong box section shelves made from epoxy coated, electroplated steel. Comes with removable hygienic polymer shelf panels, this unit has vented shelves but solid options are available.
This shelving bay is quick and easy to assemble. Bolt free with no special tools required.
- Each shelf holds up to 360kg - equally distributed load
- Temperature resistant -29 degrees to +88 degrees
- Anti-bacterial Epoxy Coating
- Comes with 4 epoxy coated uprights
- Adjustable feet
- 4 shelves with plastic collars
- Fully adjustable shelf heights every 25mm
- Available in 48 size variations
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI standard 2 - food equipment for all environments including cold-rooms and freezers
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.