The Grey Low Height COSHH Cabinet By Elite 910H x 457W x 457D comes with one adjustable shelf to organise paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. Use in the workplace to keep chemicals secure. This robust chemical cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
New GHS labelling is included, the stickers are easy peel for you to fix on site. The primary label is 'harmful/irritant' and other alternative labels included are 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'. In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this cabinet is placed into use, it is the users responsibility to ensure the correct signage is displayed according to the chemicals being stored within.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.