The Full Height Acid Cabinet with 3 Shelves 1830H x 915W x 457D By Elite offers a practical storage place to keep chemicals and dangerous substances. This cabinet comes with 3 adjustable shelves and a 36 litre leak proof sump to safely contain any spillages. All acid storage cabinets come with GHS labels which must be displayed before the cabinet is placed into operational use, in accoradance with HSE guidelines.
All our acid cabinets are finished in bright, white RAL 9010. The epoxy powder paint finish incorporates EliteGuard anti-bacterial protection which is 99.9% effective against E.coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product. This cabinet also complies with requirements for BS 'Class 0' Rating.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in RAL 9010 white
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 36 litre
- GHS labelling included (primary label is corrosion)
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.